Sunday, August 16, 2009

Frogs and Toads

I am so excited to say I finally got some scrapping done! All this in one day! I have continued the idea of challenging myself to add new things to each lo and this one was lots of fun. The toads crown(paper pups) is glossy and glittery with some really cheap Joann's glittered embossing powder ( going to try UTEE and MS glitter next) and several fonts are for a large "title." There's a bit of Spica glitter pens around the large cirlce and the word princess which didn't show on camera, and I layered the lettering with patterned paper. Even if it was a little too conservative with the colors, I am getting better about having more on the page. The greens are a little mixed but not too obvious in person... and I wish I had more imagination for embellishments, but ....Best of all it is complete! (I added more journaling on the back and I think this style suits me.) Thanks for looking!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Thanks for stopping by and adding your thoughts....

Blogaholic Designs”=