Saturday, October 1, 2011

Holiday Magic!

New Month New deals!
Close to My Hearts new Stamp of the month is in plenty of time to help us work our “Magic” for the Christmas Holidays!


This classic looking stamp set looks great with all the holiday papers you have now, plus the stocking will work with the Art Philosophy cartridge cut on page 67. How cute would that be?? 


Of course there’s also the new paper line “Believe” to create seven more magical designs for cards, gifts and pages:

 Of course Close To My Heart has another promotion for October:


                                                      ask me about joining my team!


 I can't wait to create with some of the new Workshop Kits so stay tuned for some fun fall projects! :)

No comments:

Thanks for stopping by and adding your thoughts....

Blogaholic Designs”=