Thursday, September 10, 2009

All in a day...


I was looking forward to using a kit from one of the deal of the day sites(can't remember which) and so I grabbed these pics of my B from Mothers day at the zoo. It's the My Minds Eye, Laundry Line set of papers and embellishments(Flirty "Embrace"?). The colors are so pretty and the striped cardstock is actually glittery and shiny. :) I had a quite a few papers and embellies, and let me tell you this made it so easy to put together. I used some basic cardstock stash and a cut from my Cricut cart Storybook...also my Martha Stewart border punch. Then stuck on the chipboard shapes and rub-ons. Of course it needs a few finishing touches and journaling but it was great to get stuff done so quickly. This could be an option for taking to crops!

No comments:

Thanks for stopping by and adding your thoughts....

Blogaholic Designs”=