Thursday, September 10, 2009

Cricut celebration!

Wow! Cricut is celebrating their 100th cart, Winter Woodlands! I have to say I can't wait to get one of those carts for myself. :) I have had tons of fun in the snow and I love the idea of creating a winter village with my girls that's 3D! DH dug his childhood train set out a few year ago and a village would be a great addition this year. I can even see a gingerbread house not made of cookies this year as well as bunny houses and playthings. Not to mention the beautiful embellishments for the winter season scrapbooks. Way to go Provocraft, it just keeps getting better and better. I love my cricut for getting me back into scrapbooking and crafting. Your company has truly enriched my life, and what more could you ask for? Check out the new cart at their website here.

No comments:

Thanks for stopping by and adding your thoughts....

Blogaholic Designs”=