Sunday, April 17, 2011

Tumbling Bunnies

This bunny and grass is all from Zooballo. Cut from Stampin up CS.













When I saw this craft at FamilyFun I knew I had to make them and had to do it with my Cricut. It was a pretty simple project to create with Plantin School Book which I will recreate with Goerge and try to post a file...

These bunnies will flip and tumble down after getting a bit of a head start and work best on a pillow propped up on the sofa. A few other tips for making these: Be sure to not forget the TWO marbles. ;). And be sure to use a fairly sturdy CS for the base.

It worked! Here is a link to 4Shared for the base cut file with Plantin Schoolbook... TumbleBunniesPS

Have Fun!!
Check out my Christmas version for other file types including an SVG file...
HERE
I use a ruler on top of my paper to line it up more easily. This actually helps a lot when scoring other 3D items with scoring at angles.

I used Sookwang tape which is similar to Scor tape or the Stampin up red tape. After lining up the edges with the sides,  simply press it down gently before adding marbles. The ends need to follow the curve so it can be tricky.

This cute little thing will briefly balance on end before flipping over.

4 comments:

L.B. said...

Very fun idea. Maybe I will have time to try this.

Megan said...

oh suzy! these are SO cute!

Valeri said...

Thanks Suzy so fun!

Mrs. Green said...

Fun!

Thanks for stopping by and adding your thoughts....

Blogaholic Designs”=