Saturday, July 28, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Gifts-Part II

Somehow my teacher gifts for the week from my daughter to her teachers was deleted or never posted and that is a shame since I wanted to share a couple of cute projects. Even though our committee made all the other treats, I made a point of trying to send in something each day so that my own daughter wouldn't be left out of the tradition at the school. My youngest sent in some gifts too so as not to leave her preschool teachers unappreciated!
 This was a super simple way to package up some office/school supplies using a fun graphic from Lettering Delights. It is a graphic set that I print and cut using my Zing and then I created a border to make it pop from the bag. My daughter was so thrilled and proud when her teachr peeled it off and put it on her board!
 Next was flowers so it was just a simple run to the garden and a print and cut created with MakeThe Cut and my Zing. The tag file is awesome(from SVGCuts.com) since the hole is actually sized well to fit the ribbon through! The flowers were the teachers favorite colors...lucky me. :)
 Yummy cookies for the teacher....
 So what goes better than cookies and milk? This is a super cute file from Lettering Delights also.  The cut-it set included the graphics and the file to create the "milk carton" I created another decoration for the sides using the cookies from the graphic set for a bit extra something.














The last days gift was a super fun one that I hope to recreate again...A simple set of bookplates! I used a matchbox file from SVGcuts.com to create the container then using sticker paper and some .png files from a graphics set, I made a few custom book plates that I print and cut to fit inside.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Thanks for stopping by and adding your thoughts....

Blogaholic Designs”=