Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Family Albums




































My Daisy troop was learning about family, heritage and culture, so we made some family albums. They are 8X8 with white chipboard covers and five white cardstock pages. I was able to use my Cropodile big bite to make the holes for the book rings. On each page I used a 6X6 patterned paper from a set of Target dollar bin papers. Next I cut some scalloped squares(Accent Essentials) and a scalloped half from 8.5X11 papers and made them up in different combinations for the girls. It was a pretty quick project since it was the same elements throughtout. The girls had a good time sharing stories about their pictures. One of the Moms (thank you Teri!) created titles and phrases as well as a page to put on the inside of the covers with questions to fill in about their families and themselves. I had so much fun watching them create and their personalities all really came through. We had scallops and stickers and paper embellishments and they really came out nice. It was a little hectic, and I was so grateful for all the help I got from the Moms! It's such a good group of girls and Moms!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Thanks for stopping by and adding your thoughts....

Blogaholic Designs”=