Monday, October 26, 2009

Some sad news...

So, I know I promised some new projects and I have been busy working on things, but I had a washing machine accident recently. Seriously. My DH was trying to be helpful after several really busy weeks and so he decided to do some laundry. Well, it was very unusual for me, but I had put something in my pocket. Something very precious as a matter of fact....my SD card which was full of fall pictures and projects!!! Since one or two were gifts I am left trying to find things to post, but to no avail. So, I will have to get busy again and show something new! We have been working on fall crafts, and we'll be putting up some vinyl, plus some mini scrapbooks I've been working on for my Daisy troop...due today! :)

No comments:

Thanks for stopping by and adding your thoughts....

Blogaholic Designs”=