Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

One of my goals for this year is to make more items for my girls. Usually I have been caught up with teachers gifts and all kinds of other projects but this year I wanted my girls to come first. No home made Valentines for my children's classmates, handmade special treats for them. I made the mailboxes and treat boxes from the Cricut Lovestruck 2010 seasonal cartridge. My littlest is all about pink but I couldn't help using kraft cardstock for the mailboxes and stampinup's real red ink and last years stamp set, Love You Much, that coordinates with a set of heart punches and their scallop ....Love that! I wrote a special note for each girl with what I love about them in their little mailboxes and I hope they feel loved and special since they are to me! My wish for everyone today is that somehow they feel loved and special. Happy Valentines Day!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

flowerdisco said...

That special note will be priceless to them someday if not already.

Cheryl said...

How sweet! I know they felt so loved that day- what an awesome idea!!

Thanks for stopping by and adding your thoughts....

Blogaholic Designs”=