Friday, April 9, 2010

Cricut Easter Eggs


I love all the things I can do with my Cricut. I had to try vinyl on our eggs this year and although we had a few learning experiences they were fun and came out great! The letters were great for mnograms, the half flower from Graphically Speaking (overlapping the petals worked best) was nice as well as simple circles...longer strips like the ric rac from the Easter Cartridge weren't so good but next year we'll make them thinner and try again! I loved the littel bunnies for the eggs but will have to cut them smaller next year and try more with some double dipped eggs. Coloring eggs with a todler doesn't leave much time for experimentation. :) Mostly the girls had a great time and so did I!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Wow! Your eggs turned out so cute! What a great idea!!

Thanks for stopping by and adding your thoughts....

Blogaholic Designs”=