Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Leftover Turkey.....

I don't know about you but I had a ton of leftover turkey. Including the crafty type!
Love the nice fat bodies of these guys. It looks funky when you cut it out but goes together pretty easily...
 I used the Gobble Gratitude and Squirrel It Away sets from Lettering Delights to make some paper acorns and fun turkeys for display, and of course play. B and G each helped me put together one. Though the body was pretty tricky and I had to do that part. I used Sotch liquid fast dry glue....absolutely necessary here since the bodies are really likely to pull apart. The edges are all inked but it is sorta hard to tell. The Turkey set comes as a print and cut which I broke apart and just cut from paper using my MTC software and my Zing. The other set is a cut set....with cute 3D acorns and some suspicious squirrels.
Cute napkin rings...

Squirrel!!!
The girls enjoyed playing with the squirrels but the box style one from the set didn't make it to Thanksgiving day!
I hope you enjoyed the Thanskgiving Day and are gearing up for a blessed Christmas season. I was so grateful to have a realatively uneventful holiday, only set the smoke alarms off once and one nosebleed for G. LOL

But it was a good day. I was with my family and got to chat and share with friends so a very good day!

No comments:

Thanks for stopping by and adding your thoughts....

Blogaholic Designs”=