Thursday, November 8, 2012

A Crafty Tooth Fairy...


It hardly seems possible, but my littlest daughter has already lost her first tooth! It seems like just yesterday that she got her first tooth in that sweet little smile.

The tooth fairy was amazingly generous to my daughter G since her mom freaked out when she lost her first tooth. I have an excuse, I promise. It was soon after she had bumped her mouth and I thought it wasn't supposed to be out yet. So after I scared her so badly it seemed best to make it a very special event.

Both older girls got a little bracelet from an online shop and got a little mini seed pearl for each tooth. It was cute with crystals and all but it was so expensive for the size and quality I decided to try something different.

For B I got a faux Pandora style bracelet pretty cheap online for a small one. And then searched all around for beads and charms that are much cheaper then Pandora but just as pretty. The plan is to give one per tooth after the initial set.

In addition, I was able to use the super cute set of printables for a letter and tooth box. Lettering Delights has a set that was just perfect! I also was able to use the flat gift bag for just the right thing to leave under her pillow...

This is the super cute tooth box from Lettering Delights with an extra print and cut tooth on top. The cards were easy to import into MTC and print and cut...one for each tooth and a few for opposes...
Of course I had to add some ribbon! :)
 The big storm was the first night and I didn't have all he charms, so I had to leave the box for her first then leave a note card for her tooth for another night.
This was the first note from the first tooth fairy....

No comments:

Thanks for stopping by and adding your thoughts....

Blogaholic Designs”=