Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Circle Calling Card

In anticipation of possibly attending a circle meet up I created a few calling cards and a box to carry them. Now I can't wait for a meet up I can actually attend!




 The first card has a clear printable acrylic front (using the imagine and Hopscotch cartridge) and is stapled to the white backing. Love this one but I ended up using plain paper and trying a different style as well. The sun is actually cut from the Imagine using photo paper that had less than stellar results in my printer but looks great with the Imagine! Using photo paper in the Imagine is one of my favorite effects. I can't wait to try some interesting things using the gypsy and the Imagine when they update it to print and cut. The box was just a quick whatever works kinda construction but I wanted it reinforced so it was an interesting project, with lots of scraps left over :)

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

So totally cute!! :)

Thanks for stopping by and adding your thoughts....

Blogaholic Designs”=