Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Shrinky Dinks!

Unbelievably, I haven't posted, much less created anything all summer long! I have been fed up with my craft room and running out of space so a big reorganization was needed. But with that motivation I got my act in gear and pulled everything out, painted and designed a whole new space which I will show off once it is completed. Even though I am not finished, in the spirit of cleaning house, I'm posting the few things created in August and September...Here are some Shrinky Dinks charms I made in August for a swap, a fun card cut with SCAL from SVGcuts.com never made it to the photo shoot. Oops!
Before
After

As you can see they shrink quite a bit as well as well as intensify in color. These were cut from clear shrink film using my expression, deep blade, almost max pressure and multicut 2, but mostly since my E is on her last legs! I believe this owl is done with the Give a Hoot lite cart form walmart and colored with my Copic markers although any solvent ones like sharpie should do the trick.

No comments:

Thanks for stopping by and adding your thoughts....

Blogaholic Designs”=