Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Birthday, Birthday, Birthday, Birthday!

This is an EchoPark Hybid elements pack and papers...no cicut believe it or not! :)

This is all PNG files from the Something Fishy image set at Lettering Delights.
It's Birthday Season at our house! Worthy of the capital letters, and crazy making, we have four birthdays in a row starting in June and going into July. So I have dabbled in some photshop and shopped at JessicaSprague.com and LetteringDelights.com for digital downloads, to come up with two invites for my girls...No Cricut believe it or not!!! Lot's of Cricut cuts coming up next though so stay tuned.

The first invitation is "fancy" for my G's fashion sleepover party. I printed out the black damask, the pink print and the sentiment all using Photoshop. Here's where I admit that I am basically using it as a glorified "word" document and printing it out. I did use a digital image and erase the insides to insert my own information. You can see it peeking out from the edge....I was very proud of myself even though the next time it should take muuuuch less time! ;) the sentiment is simply punched out with two Stampin up punches and put over a "pleated" ribbon...

My other invite was complete with lettering on top with my daughters name and for this invitation I was able to play with layers in order to keep some elements on top. There is also a coordinating Alphabet I used or the inside as well as a salutation on top. Lettering Delights makes it so easy to use from an online library or by using your own computer files. I am glad this whole process will be getting much easier and faster since I hope to do some digital and hybrid scrapping too!

Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Thanks for stopping by and adding your thoughts....

Blogaholic Designs”=