Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Big Foot is real!

And I have proof...

My DH loves to joke about aliens and Sasquatch...I am not entirely sure what he believes, but when I saw the "Big Foot" on the Campin Critters cartridge, it was a must have (even without the 3-D backpack). I was so happy to make this with a great bit of direction from my girls...of course it was nice to have a challenge sketch from the CIrcle Blog and a contest. ;)

The circle is sprayed with some glittery gold smooch from Stampin-up. I can't believe I waited so long to use it. The over spray looked amazing on the black scrap paper and it has the wheels in my head turning! Next the sign was created from the same cartridge with the bottom edge of the saying trimmed off. The top portion was stamped with a "wood grain" background stamp from Close To My Heart. The bottom portion of the sign is the Designers Calender cut for "Dad's Day". Up on tiny tiny bits of dimensional tape! Phew, that was tricky but I love the tape from CTMH in a roll so you can use the exact size needed.  A wonderful friend sent me some bakers twine and some buttons finished it off. Once the colors were decided, it was a pretty quick card all in all.

Thanks for dropping in. :)

No comments:

Thanks for stopping by and adding your thoughts....

Blogaholic Designs”=