Thursday, February 28, 2013

Quick Gift...not a card, but cash!

I like to have a few gift card boxes on hand since it is such an easy gift, and my girls always seem to have a party to go to...
 This really cute gift box is great for gift cards, and the slot raises the card and makes a nice presentation. But sometimes you want to give cash....
So, I was able to fold a 20$ bill into a cute origami dollar sign. I have a book that diagrams all these cute folds but it was Youtube to the rescue after all. There are so many ways to present money I can't wait to try it again! They make removable/temporary glue dots which worked great to secure this to the card I made so it will lift up as the box opens.

If you'd like to make this gift box, the file is available at MyTimeMadeEasy.com where they have some great packaging SVG files. I added a half circle cut out for a finger cut out but it is basically their file....The tag was a simple design I made using Make The Cut software and cut it all with the Zing (as usual)

Thanks for stopping by, have fun with your crafty endeavors....

No comments:

Thanks for stopping by and adding your thoughts....

Blogaholic Designs”=