Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Cheating and Stealing!

I don't know about you, but in the past I have been reluctant to use exact ideas from others. I always felt like it was "cheating" to take an idea and copy exactly. I felt like if I didn't change a few things I was stealing and wasn't being truely creative. Well, not anymore! I have run out of time for true creativity! LOL. I shamelessly stole this idea from a fellow cricut message board member...down to almost the last detail! Thank you so much scrapalette! Since mine was just filled with smarties and kisses and a gift card you might want to check out her "2 liter teacher appreciation" post in the cricut crafts section of the board. As usual I had some trouble following exactly! For one thing my printer was out of ink and for another I forgot to drink a soda that matched the school colors. LOL. But...the teacher loved it, and I was glad we were able to give her something a little more special, since other teachers got some terrific gifts as well...a personalized rocking chair for one and a mini scrapbook of all the kids for another! Phew, stiff competition.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Thanks for stopping by and adding your thoughts....

Blogaholic Designs”=