Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Teachers Gifts

It was such a relief that I purchased these note cards and journals a few months ago at Michael's in the dollar section. With some matching ribbon and my trusty scallop circle punch from Stampin Up I turned out 22 teachers gifts for my girls to take to school! It is amazing what a little ribbon and some basic embellishments will do! Unfortunately I was working on so many other projects I wasn't able to make anything special for the teachers. I would have loved to do that. But, I have two birthday girls this month and I am working on my oldest girls graduation ceremony decorations. A gold star banner and some small stars for their "red carpet" The class of 2009 year to shine! More pics of that since the ceremony is tomorrow...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Thanks for stopping by and adding your thoughts....

Blogaholic Designs”=