Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Teacher Appreciation!

Here are some old projects I wanted to share, since I have just started the whole blog thing!
I was lucky to work with a great committee this year for the teacher appreciation week. We had a "spring-like" and "thank you" theme, and we made a lots of goodies for the teachers. (You can bet my cricut expression got a work out.)

We made sour cream containers filled with mints and chocolate, sets of four cards each for approx 85 teachers and staff members. And we also made some chocolate bar wraps which I don't have pictures of. It seems like I am missing something since I was so busy for a few weeks but I guess that's it. I did use the "thank you" key on the new Lyrical Letters cartridge form cricut to make four signs for the front of the school...I just cut them on fit to page and put them onto a background of 12X12 cardstock. I felt like I was cheating since it was so easy! Oh and I used the Beyond Birthdays cart to make some cut outs which hung from a sign for the teachers lounge. Thank you in three languages!

It was great to use the DCWV spring packs since I was able to use one pad of paper and two of cardstock for all the items, with everything coordinating. Everything was matching from the signs, to the favors and cards...gotta love that! I was even able to make some cards for the guys that weren't so girly! Plus when I was able to get the stacks on sale at Joann's it was double bonus. I think we were able to give some quality gifts to the teachers this year! I hope they liked them!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Thanks for stopping by and adding your thoughts....

Blogaholic Designs”=